Through training of museum staff and volunteers, information exchange, and advocacy on behalf of Jewish museums, CAJM strengthens the Jewish-museum field in North America.
Find out about exhibitions at Jewish museums all across North America.
1. Professional development
2. Discounted conference fees
3. Monthly e-newsletter
4. Free admission reciprocity ...
Sign Up for CAJM's Monthly E-News
- Spotlight :
Meet Four of Our Member MuseumsRich collections and experiences can be found at Jewish Museum Milwaukee (WI), Leo Baeck Institute (New York, NY), Skirball Museum (Cincinnati, OH), and Spertus Institute (Chicago, IL).
News of Note
- B'nai B'rith Museum Trove Will Go Public in Cincinnati
- Two major Jewish institutions have stepped in to provide a home for the art and artifacts of the B'nai B'rith Klutznick National Jewish Museum.…
- National confab examines challenges, opportunities for Jewish museums
- Hosted by the Contemporary Jewish Museum in San Francisco and the Magnes Collection of Jewish Art and Life in Berkeley, the 22nd annual conference capitalized on being held for the first time in the Bay Area, where technology, collaboration and experimentation are part of the region’s DNA.…
- More News Stories
- 03/12/2015 National confab examines challenges, opportunities for Jewish museums
- 02/26/2015 Bay Area to Host National Jewish Museum Confab
- 02/06/2015 New Role for a CAJM Colleague
- 06/03/2014 Suspect Held in Jewish Museum Killings
- 05/07/2014 Hush Lifted Over Awards for Nation's Libraries and Museums
- 04/21/2014 For Audiences as Varied as an Ark Full of Animals
- 01/07/2014 Benefactors Gives MFA a Solid Base in Judaica
- 01/06/2014 How Jewish Museums Are Expanding Into the Digital Universe
- 11/11/2013 Pressure Mounts to Return Nazi-Looted Art
- 09/11/2013 Foundation For Jewish Culture To Close Next Year
- 09/03/2013 Jewish Treasures to Return to Iraq
- 08/29/2013 Jewish museums are good for the Jews — and for everyone
- 07/22/2013 Alaska Opens its First Jewish Museum
- 05/22/2013 Mushrooming Museums
- 03/18/2013 The 2013 Council of American Jewish Museums Conference
- 09/03/2012 Israel's Holocaust Museums Evolve
- 06/28/2012 George Washington Letter Comes to NMAJH
- 06/11/2012 Jewish Museum of Florida Allies with University
- 04/12/2012 After a Seder on E Street, a Museum Beckons
- 04/03/2012 Israel Museum Showcased in Google Art Project
- >>>>>> See all News Stories
CAJM's most recent national gathering, Open Source: Jewish Museums and Collaborative Culture, took place from March 8-10, 2015 in California's Bay Area.